Width: 3" | Height: 34 1/2" | Depth: 3 3/4''
List Price: $ 28.59 Our Price: $ 24.30You Save: $4.29 - 15.01% OFF
Width: 6" | Height: 42" | Depth: 3 3/4''
List Price: $ 50.02 Our Price: $ 42.52You Save: $7.50 - 14.99% OFF
Width: 6" | Height: 30" | Depth: 3 3/4''
List Price: $ 35.73 Our Price: $ 30.37You Save: $5.36 - 15.00% OFF
Width: 3" | Height: 96" | Depth: 3 3/4''
List Price: $ 55.98 Our Price: $ 47.58You Save: $8.40 - 15.01% OFF
Width: 3" | Height: 84" | Depth: 3 3/4''
List Price: $ 48.83 Our Price: $ 41.51You Save: $7.32 - 14.99% OFF
Width: 3" | Height: 42" | Depth: 3 3/4''
List Price: $ 27.39 Our Price: $ 23.28You Save: $4.11 - 15.01% OFF
Width: 3" | Height: 30" | Depth: 3 3/4''
List Price: $ 15.73 Our Price: $ 13.37You Save: $2.36 - 15.00% OFF
Add to cart
Width: 2 1/2" | Height: 90 3/4'' | Depth: 3/4''
List Price: $ 261.00 Our Price: $ 130.50You Save: $130.50 - 50.00% OFF
Add to cart
Width: 2 1/2" | Height: 84 3/4'' | Depth: 3/4"
List Price: $ 228.00 Our Price: $ 114.00You Save: $114.00 - 50.00% OFF
Add to cart
Width: 2 1/2" | Height: 78 3/4'' | Depth: 3/4"
List Price: $ 192.00 Our Price: $ 96.00You Save: $96.00 - 50.00% OFF
Add to cart
Width: 5 1/2'' | Height: 41 1/4'' | Depth: 3/4''
List Price: $ 121.00 Our Price: $ 60.50You Save: $60.50 - 50.00% OFF
Add to cart
Width: 5 1/2'' | Height: 35 1/4'' | Depth: 3/4''
List Price: $ 109.00 Our Price: $ 54.50You Save: $54.50 - 50.00% OFF
What Are Cabinet Fillers?
Cabinet fillers often used when installing RTA kitchen cabinets or other modular cabinet sets because they help cabinets sit flush with walls during the installation process. Unless you purchase custom cabinets that are designed specifically for your areas, you will always receive a set of cabinet fillers to help you span gaps between the wall and your cabinets.
Cabinet filler strips are used to fill gaps between cabinets and the wall or other obstructions that would restrict the range of motion for doors or drawers. Kitchen cabinet filler is often used when cabinets are installed between two walls. However, cabinet filler strips are also used when working in tight spaces, or if uneven walls prohibit cabinets from being installed correctly.
You can use cabinet fillers for both wall and base cabinets redesigns in your kitchen and bathroom space. While wall cabinet filler is meant to be hidden, you can use this accessory in conjunction with crown molding to enhance the overall look of a remodel.
How To Use Filler Strips
Using filler strips when installing cabinets is a fairly straightforward process. These items are meant to help improve the stability and correct any imperfections when installing modular cabinets. Here are a few quick steps to help you fit your kitchen and bathroom cabinets perfectly with cabinet filler.
- Hold the cabinet flush against the wall, and once you finish installing the cabinet take note of the size of gaps between the wall and the cabinet. This space will need to be filled using filler.
- Now that you have a note about the gap sizes you will need to select the width of gap filler is necessary for the cabinet.
- Tape the filler in place with masking tape, aligning the filler with the wall. It is a good idea to allow the cabinet filler to overlap the edge of the cabinet.
- Use a scribe tool to the widest point of your previous measurement and cut off any excess width from the filler on a worktable or circular saw.
- Once cut to the size you will be able to hammer the filler into place gently. Once set the cabinet filler should “pop” into place and be held snugly into place.
- After the filler is set, you should sand the filler with 100-grit sandpaper.
- Use an electric drill and screwdriver to set screws through your cabinets into the cabinet filler. This will improve the stability of your cabinet install and ensure the filler remains connected to the cabinets.
Typically, fillers are used to finish the space where an overall dimension of cabinetry is less than the whole wall dimension. Most often, fillers are used vertically at the side of a cabinet, but they can also be used horizontally as crown molding risers or trim.
If you are lucky, then you will not need to use cabinet fillers when finishing a bathroom or kitchen remodel. However, not all walls are flush, and in many situations, it is essential to use cabinet fillers to help complete a remodel. Filler strips are available in the same color as your bathroom, and kitchen cabinets and they are reasonably easy to install!
CabinetSelect.com offers the best pricing on Wholesale Kitchen Cabinets
Free Kitchen Design
Let Us Provide You With A Design And A Price For Your New KitchenGet Your Kitchen Design
Recommended Kitchen Cabinet Sections For You